Levente Szántó, Dr. rer. nat.
Freiburger Materials Research Center (FMF)
Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg
Stefan-Meier-Strasse 21 | 79104 Freiburg im Breisgau | Germany
- since 09/2020 Postdoc at the NeptunLab
- 12/2019 - 09/2020 Postdoc PG Friedrich and PG Mülhaupt (FMF, University of Freiburg)
- 07/2015 - 12/2019 PhD thesis (Dr. rer. nat. final grade: 0.0, Macromolecular chemistry and rheology), Ultra-broad molecular weight distributed multimodal blends of linear polyethylene: its linear and nonlinear viscoelastic properties and flow-induced crystallization ability, Prof. Dr. Dr. Christian Friedrich (University of Freiburg, Germany)
- 10/2014 - 07/2015 Scholarship at University of Freiburg, Freiburger Materials Research Center (FMF, Germany)
- 02/2014 - 08/2014 Sotware tester, Waters Romania SRL (Brașov, Romania)
- 08/2010 - 02/2014 Deputy Production Manager, SC Santa SA (pharmaceutical industry, Brașov, Romania)
- 10/2010 - 07/2012 MSc. Industrial engineering (Transilvania University of Brașov, Romania)
- 10/2006 - 07/2010 BSc. Chemical engineering (Transilvania University of Brașov, Romania)
L. Szántó, Y. Feng, F. Zhong, T. Hees, E. van Ruymbeke, R. Mülhaupt, and C. Friedrich: "Ultra-broad molecular weight distribution effects on viscoelastic properties of linear multimodal PE", J. Rheol. 63, 773 (2019) Link
L. Szántó, R. Vogt, J. Meier, D. Auhl, E. van Ruymbeke, C. Friedrich: "Entanglement relaxation time of polyethylene melts from high-frequency rheometry in the mega-hertz range", J. Rheol. 61, 1023 (2017) Link
Books and Book chapters
L. Szántó, F. Zhong, C. Friedrich, and E. van Ruymbeke: "Linear viscoelasticity of ultrabroad distributed trimodal PE blends", talk, Rheologentagung, Deutschen Rheologischen Gesellschaft (DRG) and ProcessNet, February 2019, Berlin.
L. Szántó, F. Zhong, and C. Friedrich: "Tri-modal PE blends and its viscoelastic properties", poster, Rheology-360° Symposium (DRG and Belgian Group of Rheology, BGR), March 2018, Luxembourg.
L. Szántó, F. Zhong, M. Gliem, and C. Friedrich: "Viscoelastic properties of tri-modal PE blends", poster, Deutschen Rheologischen Gesellschaft (DRG) and ProcessNet, March 2017, Berlin.
C. Michel, R. Mülhaupt, Ch. Friedrich, B. Kerscher, U. Matthes, K. Hasis, L. Szántó, and M-P. Buron, "Method for recycling a paint-coated plastic article and related paint film decomposition agent", WO 2017/108961 A1. Link